Add windows encoding to Eclipse on linux -


I have a legacy project that has all the source files, templates, property written in CP 1250 encoding. (Windows 1250 - Central European) Recently I switched from Windows to Ubuntu and found out that the current installation of Eclipse 3.5 does not have CP 1250, nor project property nor workspace settings. How do I set up a new encoding to be recognized by Eclipse?

Now it's just normal, send me this address in a minute later that the drop-down menu is also edited That's why it's just a matter of writing CP 1250, okay and by killing the voice, the problem has been solved. Eclipses again show encoding to rerenders encoding immediately. problem solved.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -