user interface - Load Content in the UIWebView on the Iphone -


Hello, I would like to show the content in UIWebView, which I have added to the project. For example, an image I know is how to set a text in UIWebView, but I would like to add images or videos that I have added to the project

Best regards,

< Okay, I believe that you set your HTML on UIWebView to

.

To reference images stored in your app bundle, you need to get the right path to keep in your IMG tag. Get path string:

  NSString * imgPath = [[NSBundle main bundle] Pathfoser resource: nameOfImage ofType: @ "jpg"];  

Some HTML formats with an image tag:

  NSString * html = NSString [[[NSString alloc] initWithFormat: @ "& lt; img src = \ "File: //% @ \" /> ", IMGpath] AutoWrecks];  

Then set your HTML on the web view:

  [self.webView loads HTML string: html baseURL: zero];  

You need to add images to your app resources (in the code above nameOfImage ) and it will work fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -