swing - Listening to all JInternalFrame events - Java -


I am trying to internationalize a Java applet and with it, support scripts written from left to right I want to set component orientations for all Java components added automatically to see.

So far my solution is to listen to all AWTEvent users using the window mask:

  c .getToolkit (). AddAWTEventListener (Audience, AWTEvent.WINDOW_EVENT_MASK);  

... and then set the C / O on each window, as well as added to the window to add component listeners to the C / O set on any other component .

My point is that JNIrforums do not solve this solution, I want to be able to add another audience for these incidents, like I have done for windows, any ideas?

Or alternatively, is there any better way to handle script instructions for all the components in an applet?

Add a container listener to JDesktopPane Add a component of the desktop, then you change its orientation You can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -