ssh - iPhone interaction between PC app and iPhone app using USB -


I know that since 3.0 sdk we can use the stuff, so my question is simple, make an iPhone app What is the process and interacts with PC (or MAC) app, using USB?

I do not ask you any code, but only the path and key to do that work.

Can I send data from the iPhone app and get intercepted on the PC app (and can send iPhone data from PC)?

Thank you, and if this question is stupid, just tell me, I did not get to the Dev Center (I really do not know what I want ...)!

EDIT: I read some news from Microscope, they will synchronize PC and iPhone games (and I can not get it again) They say that the iPhone is connected to the USB , So I think it is possible

USB access is only supported on the phone You can not hook the iPhone to irreversible USB devices, the EA Prot To support the call. You can get more information about this program through this program.

In addition to this there is no availability on any USB Access applications.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -