security - WCF: The incoming message was signed with a token which was different fron what used to encrypt the body. This was not expected -


For any reason, any such important third-peat webservice functions. I can connect, send a request, and get valid feedback, but I still get the error message. It only happens on one server.

"The incoming message was signed with token which was used to encrypt the body. This was not expected." (SIC)

It is only on one server, but it is important that I get the data. I do not have control over the server and I know what the message means, clearly I do not care. This is their call, how they configure their own servers and send back the appropriate information. I want all the data to be there.

Does the security setting in WCF "keep quiet and settle it", so can I get the data properly from the server?

What type of token are you using? certificate? If so, this article may be useful: "". Specifically, see the reading section "To Use Multiple Certificates on the Clients" section.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -