python - Where do I start with a web bot? -


I just want to create an automated script that can run (preferably) on the web server, and just click 'click' a web The purpose of the page is that I am new to Python or whatever language will be used, so I thought where I would like to go from where to start! It may seem that I want scrip ads to script or do something illegal, but it's just a conversation with another website.

I would recommend using the WebBrowser control of the .NET package. You can access all the DOM elements and can communicate completely with any website. Here is a brief

If you still like python, then it can be a good way to do it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -