Python: Int not iterable errror -


I am trying to wet my feet with a dragon on Project Oller, but I have a problem with the first problem (See the number of multiples of 3 or 5, up to 1,000). I can successfully print multiples of three and five, but when I try to include the yoga function, I get the following error:

Type: Error: 'int object' Any help would be appreciated

  n = 100 p = 0 while p  

for-loop for numbers in x

  in  

Element in X for each pass through the "number" phase loop, at one time it may be possible to name the "number" Better because you get only one number at a time are doing. "Numbers" is equal to an integer each time through the loop.

  yoga (numbers)  

throws a type of error because function totals () expect an iterative object (like a list of numbers ), Not just an integer.

So maybe try:

  DET Newcast (X): for S = 0: If the number% 3 == 0 and the number% 5 == 0 : S + = number print (s) numcheck (category (1000))  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -