php - Building a CMS for bilingual website - need tips -


I am creating really simple CMS for a bilingual website. The website will have 5 + 5 pages, each of which has different content. Like this, you contact us about one page, service page, a news page, and two languages.

I was thinking that I am making on the CMS Backend Administrative Panel .. What is a better option? I should make two separate admin panels for two different languages ​​- it seems that finishing It's done, but then what's the preferred way in a case where you have a CMS website in two different languages ​​... or do I consider using a third party's cms for it? I have not done a lot of work in Drupal or Jhoomla and there is very little idea here. Basically my client needs a corporate website, which will have one:

About us page, mission statement, product [this should be updated], news and updates [updateable], Contact us, give us feedback, etc.

The site should also be bilingual.

How should I go to I need to submit fake up early? I have about 10 days to complete this project so that I would like to hear some ideas about getting started.

You can put it inside an administrator's page just for a quick switch between them Provide a list of languages ​​somewhere on the page. So when admin is editing a page in English, they choose Spanish and the English page is automatically saved and they go to editing the Spanish version.

The second thing you can do is use a tabbed wysiwyg editor and it has every language in its own language (because you will probably only be in two bilingual areas).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -