parameters - Why is PHP not seeing my query string? -


This indicates the problem.

I am sending a query string to the URL:

 ? As a result, I am expecting a list of these two PHP variables:  
  _REQUEST ["Qwerty"] asdfg _get ["qwerty "] Asdfg  

and also the query string:

  _SERVER [" QUERY_STRING "] qwerty = asdfg  

However, none of these extremes is set at all.

I am using lighttpd It may not be related to the problem or, but my greengar.com-lighttpd.conf looks like this because I'm using WordPress for most pages in the domain:

  # ## Generated by Elliott ### WordPress: http://www.greengar.com url.rewrite + = ("^ / (wp -.). * /?" = & Gt; "$ 0", " ^ / (Blog / wp -.). * /? "= & Gt;" $ 0 "," ^ / (. * .php) "= =>" $ 0 "," ^ / (. * .pdf ) "= & Gt;" $ 0 "," ^ / (. * .png) "= & gt;" $ 0 "," ^ / (. * Html) "=>" $ 0 "," ^ / (. * .co) "= & gt;" $ 0 "," ^ / (. * .gif) "=>" $ 0 "," ^ / (. * .txt) "= & gt; "$ 0", "^ / (portrait). * /?" = & Gt; "$ 0", "^ / (sitemap.xml)" => "$ 0", "^ / (xmlrpc.php ) " = & Gt; "$ 0", "^ / (. +) /? $" = & Gt; "/index.php/$1")  

Again, I'm not sure Know that it is related to the problem.

My question is: Why is the PHP query looking at the string?

And how can I fix it?

Here's a common one that successfully sees the query string, it's running on a different server, which is running Apache.

Below:

"If you repeat If you want to pass the query string (? Foo = bar) to the destination destination, then you must explicitly match it: "

And the alternative is to read it $ _SERVER ['REQUEST_URI']


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -