oracle10g - Insert into oracle database -


Hi, I have a database with the load of the column and I want to insert some records for the test, now to put something in that database I have to write a large query. Is it possible to do something like this

< P> Select from Insert Table (table WHERE id = '5') . I try to insert the line with id 5, but I think it will cause a problem because it will attempt to duplicate a record, is it possible to change ID 5, say 1000, then I can insert the data without writing TLX

P> You can do something in PL / SQL Like this:

  l_rec table declared% rowtype; Start selecting * from l_rec in the table where id = '5'; L_rec.id: = 1000; Insert table values ​​in l_rec; End;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -