normalization - SSIS Data Migration: Split Flat table into Parent + Child/Grandchild tables -


I need to transfer data to a large flat table in a new SQL Server 2005 schema in SQL Server 2005, in which a parent The table and multiple hair tables seem to be contrary to a merge or merge into joining SSIS, but I do not know how I would go about completing this. Any recommendations have been greatly appreciated, how ever has any example seen how such a thing is accomplished?

In the flat source table [Flatosource] & lt; 280 records and some garbage data so I must handle these things at some point. But for now, here it has been told that what I need to complete ...

The flat source table will map the new parent table [parent]. This means that for every record in [floatos], I need to move this record to [parent].

Once this is done, then I will have to record and add the PK to this new parent record. Many child records will be used when adding 0-4 records to the PK tablets [Child1] Basic The form can have 0-4 columns if the population will need a new record in [Child 1] which will use PK with [parent].

Once this is done, I will use 4 new records in 0- [Girl's] PK from [Child].

Thank you for what you can offer. I have started a project in C #, but the more I opened it, the more it looks like a work for SSIS.

Honestly,

Josh Blair Golden, CO

It seems that this 'conditional partition' works for data flow work. It would have sat next to your data source, and you added the separation of the split position within the component.

When the destination is conditionally divided, you can specify what 'condition' is being received by the destination. As you can do in many situations, you can have many destinations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -