jquery - Call JavaScript function while playing an FLV -


I want to visit a site that plays a flv and then highlights the different areas of the actual site, While FLV is running

I want to do it with AS3 and jQuery. I would probably try to use the jw flv player to play the video.

I know that you can call JS by flash, but it's been a while because I've messed with Flash Video and my Google searches are not changing much for me

I am thinking that what is the best way to do this. Should I use Q marks in FLV or better option? what will you do?

  if (external interface. Unavailable) {ExternalInterface.call ("javascriptFunction", parameter) ; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -