Installing python-mysql with wamp's mysql -


(I'm not sure whether it should be asked here or SU. But seeing SO, I'm asking it here I ...)

I have wamp (mysql-5.1.33) server setup on my Vista machine, and I use Python-mysql 1.2.3c1 to access mysql version provided by wax I am trying to establish / P>

First of all, when I ran the python setup.py install \ / code>, I got an error saying that it could not find the location of the mysql bin folder. Looking at setup_windows.py , I saw that it was looking for a registry key and so I said that the registry entry and I think it is now able to find it.

But now, when I run python setup.py install , I get a different error which is saying unable to find vcvarsall.bat .

Any help for establishing this appreciation

here is the creation of Python setup.py installation :

  Is running bdist_egg is running egg_info MySQL_python.egg-info \ PKG-to write top-level names to INGO Dependency on MySQL_python.egg-info \ top_level.txt_Links write MySQL_python.egg-info \ dependency_links.txt Manifest Read the 'MySQL_python.egg-info \ SOURCES.txt' MANIFEST template read 'MANIFEST.in' to create the 'MySQL_python.egg-info \ SOURCES.txt' to write the messenger file to install the library code Above are to walk \ bdist.win32 \ egg running install_lib build_py MySQLdb copy \ release.py - & gt; Build \ lib.win32-2.6 \ MySQLdb running build_ext Building '_mysql' extension error: unable to find vcvarsall.bat  

Thanks a lot!

You can use a precompiled binary, available on the sourceforge page of mysql-python. Version 1.2.2 is the binary installer for Python 2.4 and Python 2.5.

If you are looking for Pyrens 2.6 binaries, then find it here -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -