image - generate "thumbnail" in html while keeping proportions -


Is it possible to downsize the image in html while maintaining the ratio?

I know that I can use the height and the width of the IGG tag is the feature, but I do not know the size of the image.

Please do not tell me to find the image size on the server, or the right way to do this is to generate thumbnails on the server side and it saves bandwidth and improves page loading time.

I know what is the ideal solution but I want quick and dirty ...

Quick and dirty: Just set one of the attributes in img. Tags:

   Or & lt; Img src = "my.jpg" height = "200" />  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -