How do I interact with the Amazon Product Advertising API in my Rails app? -


I'm building a Rail Web App and wondering if Amazon should get a list of products coming back What is the best way to search based on the word?

For example, if I have sent the Amazon word "iPhone", then I will get a list of iPhone from Amazon.

Does anyone know if there is a gem or library for the railways that will fulfill this requirement?

I have always used the Amazon-ECS gem, despite the name, it seems that it still Active Development (last updated on August 27, 2009).

Here is a blog post that will help you:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -