How do I convert a large array of 8 bit binary values in MATLAB? -


This is a follow-up question.

I have a large array of 8 bit binary values ​​that I want to convert back to UIT 8.

I have used Amro's visible solution to the last question. Now I want to reverse. I wanted to have a lookup table but unfortunately I was unable to.

What I have achieved is the following:

  temp = ones ([(total pixel), 1], 'UIT 8'; For Iter2 = 1: Total pixels, floating (iter2,1) = sum (data (iter2.1: 8). * 2. ^ (7: -1: 0)); End  

But it is very slow for the loop because it takes 2 seconds to change the [76800 x 1] array. Is there a better / faster way to do this?

Try it out:

  temp = uint8 (data * (2 ^ (7: -1: 0)) ');  

Note that this answer is basically the same as your asking. You asked about changing a line of 12-bit values ​​from here, but I told you about an additional discussion how you can increase it so that one can change multiple values ​​once by using . The difference between that answer and this is only to change the number and variable type of bits.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -