(Django) Sharing authentication across two sites that are on different domains -


I have two sites: foo.com and bar.com and both Django based primary registration happens at foo.com ( I have to be the main user DB here) and I would like to have three things:

1) Users who log into foo.com, automatically use bar.com without entering the bar Enabled in

2) Users who log into bar.com, are directly certified against the Foo.com user DB.

3) No need to register directly at bar.com for a user.

How can I get it? If this simplifies many things, then I can make bar.com a subdomain of foo.com (like bar.foo.com) but they should have separate sites.

Your third requirement can be easily solved by sharing the same database between the two sites (That is why the same user is the table.)

Due to the first requirement difficult cross domain issues (session's cookie will not be shared)

What are you actually looking at? You can consider.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -