Difference between byte and char in C -


I wonder why I can not compile an example from the book. I simplify the examples here so that any copyrighted Could not post example from book

  #include & lt; Stdio.h & gt; Byte * data = "data"; Int main () {printf ("% s", data); Return 0; }  

When compiling with G + +, I get an error,

  error: 'const char *' to 'BYTE *' Invalid conversion for  

This program works by transferring BYTE to Bus, but for example, I have to do something wrong with a book.

Please help point out the problem. Thank you.

BYTE is not a part of C language or C standard library therefore Fully dependent on whether it is defined after adding the standard stdio.h header file.

On many systems, the BYTE macro is often a unsigned char . An explicit artist will need to convert from const char * to a unselected four * .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -