Can't login to SharePoint using WebServices -


I am trying to access files on a SharePoint- server (WOSS, 12.0.0.6421) through WebServices, But I do not sign in.

ListsService.Lists lists = new list (); List Authentication = new network credentials ("myusername", "mypassword", "mydomain"); Lists.Url = ""; XMLNode node = lists Gate List Collection (); Return node.over xml;

But I get 401: Unauthorized on GetListCollection, but the same username and password works perfectly when I use SharePoint through the browser.

I found the general question and this: But I am not developing on server server, I am developing on another computer.

I found another thread that showed (), but when I use that solution, I am "unauthorized with the HTTP request client authentication 'NTLM'. The authentication header received from the server 'NTLM 'Was.' 'Which seems to be just too confusing to me.

Try to follow the steps outlined in the link and you should solve it.

Tried and tested - it worked for me.

HH


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -