c# - Reposition a VLC window programmatically -


I'm sure others have also participated in this problem ...

I Watching the video, while working on the second task, a small VLC window, but no matter where the window is kept, in the end I need to reach anything in the GUI, and manually on the video window Must be given first place.

Whenever the mouse pointer is moved to it, then the VLC window snap in the other corner can be solved. I have not found an app that does this, I would like to write one, what technology can I use to do this? Cross platform can be tough ... So what if only on Windows?

I like something in C # (or Python), but if I'm ready to learn something new when I need to.

There is only one window here. And use WM_MOVE. I do not know the name of the window that uses VLC. You can use Spy ++ to find its name.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -