Asp.Net MVC Populate RDLC Report to PDF Directly -


I created a report using SQL Server Report Builder 2008. I was wondering if there is an example in how it runs in an ASP.NET mvc application, I thought setting up datasets and be able to directly stream it in PDF file, but the localRPR render methath is called, so I I keep getting the following error.

  "{" report definition is not valid. Description: The report definition contains an invalid target name space 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/reporting/2008/01/reportdefinition', which can not be upgraded. "}"  

Thanks in advance

I have a project on codeplex That's what it does. If anyone is interested ->


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -