asp.net mvc - How to create a custom html tag using the spark viewengine? -


I have heard or read somewhere (where can not remember) that the concept of defining spark view engine custom HTML Supports tags. I want to use it for rounded corners. Which works in conjunction with 6 different divisions wrapped around the actual content in our HTML. If I can change this with or something like it will make things more readable, is it true that it can spark? And if so, how do I use it, do I have some documents for it?

The partial spark looks like a custom HTML tag, but this is actually a little syntax Chinese. See for more information.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -