apache - Is it possible to redirect traffic from page that doesn't exist to existing page with .htaccess? -


The problem I am trying to solve is that I have a folder with a name that has strange capitalization, eg . TeStPage I would like to redirect all requests to all the versions of caps, in that domain, to that page.

I did a simple attempt:

Redirect / test page

But my site crashed, because it was' URL '.

How can I do this? Htaccess to redirect all capitalization cases again to my / test page url?

I have searched for Apache documents for the rules of CXX and .htaccess, but could not find too much details. Can someone tell me in a good tutorial / reference file that I can use in depth to learn more about .htaccess commands?

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -