xsd - bnf/ebnf for xml schema -


I am looking for the XML schema BNF / EBNF I've just got it for XML (or extracted).

Okay this is a starting point, but I'm curious that I could not get more specific for the XML schema.

I think because nobody gets useful, and it will be very complicated. If someone wants to define XML language like XML schema, then it may use characters such as XML primitives or attributes (XML Schema, NMD, DTD, Easy). One of the XML reasons has been invented so that there are meta languages ​​to create other languages.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -