stored procedures - Is it possible to obtain result set of a sp as a table that I can query? -


Is it possible to set the result of a stored procedure as a table, so that I can call that query ? PK_ITOM, PKIITIM FROM (PMISTROID PROCREADER) - This SP gives a table, in which PK_ITIM column is by order by PK_Iight PK_IT DESC

I am not T-SQL expert, but my friends say that it It is impossible to do this with the spread.

Is there no way? But without modifying the stored procedure.

Thank you!

If you know the table structure that will return using SQL Server 2005

< P> You can use

  In the declared @table table (column here ...), select @table exec your_sp params * @table from  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -