Simple textbox validation - display message is nothing is entered -


I am very innovative for this, so here ...

I use Visual Studio I am using 05 (C #) and in my program I have a text box and a submit button. The user enters an email address and the result is then displayed by the database (this works) using ASP Gridview control.

What I am after, this is a simple part of the belief if nothing has been entered

Many thanks!

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Use.

  & asp: Required: Filitivistator id = "Id1" runat = "server" error message = "*" validation group = "1" controltovalend = "texttext" /> & Lt; ASP: Textbox Runat = "Server" ID = "TestTestast" />  

You can use CustomValidator to display a popup, just provide it with your Javascript function.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -