Silverlight Event Log in Isolated Storage -


Has anyone written an event log that uses separate storage in Silverlight 3? Any suggestions on applying one?

Specific questions:

  1. Should I keep a stream author open, or should I open, write and close for each entry?
  2. How do I remove an item from the log from the log?
  3. I have heard that the codeplex is very good, although it targets the WCF, I I read about an approach on CodeProject, which works for silver light, although these two log-in 2 WCF services, with slight tweaking, make sure that you can modify it to write for separate storage


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -