.net - Visual Studio 2005 doesn't support Sql Server 2008 -


I am developing Reporting Services on VS2005 and I need to connect to SQL Server 2008. The following error occurs: "This server version is not supported. You must be in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Beta 2 or later."

I have got a patch of net for this, but this work ()

"The upgrade patch can not be installed by the Windows Installer service because the upgrade program is missing or the update to the second version of the upgrade patch program "

And what can I do? : Reporting services are very different between 2005 and 2008. You will need to use the tools of 2008. (I / O

If you use the report from Visual Studio 2005 If you need to do SQL, Server Reporting Services 2005 will be used (it is actually possible to set up with SQL Server 2008). A separate problem which means that my report will not work on SSRS 2008, but I have switched to SQL Server 2008. I Successfully connecting SSRs 2005 to the SQL2008 database.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -