.net 3.5 - WPF - How to right align a textblock inside a horizontally oriented stackpanel? -


It should be so easy - I try to keep my head against my desk for a simple simple task for so long I am working (I think WPF is informal or buggy) ...

In any case, I have got a stackpanel, which is set on horizontal orientation, I have got two text boxes inside it. I want the second one to display that text correctly.

How do I complete it?

All this reminds me of why I walked away from Silverlight:

If you do not want all the elements to be stacked like stacked, then you have to use a dockpanel to stackpackel right-align to cause another text block, to fill the area between them. You can add an extra dummy text block to:

  & lt; DocPanel & gt; & Lt; TextBlock & gt; Left text & lt; / TextBlock & gt; & Lt; TextBlock DockPanel.Dock = "right" & gt; Correct Text & lt; / TextBlock & gt; & Lt; TextBlock / & gt; & Lt; / DockPanel & gt;  

or you can use the TextAlignment attribute:

  & lt; DocPanel & gt; & Lt; TextBlock & gt; Left text & lt; / TextBlock & gt; & Lt; TextBlock TextElement = "Right" & gt; Correct Text & lt; / TextBlock & gt; & Lt; / DockPanel & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -