List of diagram / image editors for Delphi -


I need a good diagram / image editor for a Delphi application. I need the ability to place an image in the editor, and use balloons / suggestions independently to describe some parts of the image. The result should be exported as an image.

So far, I have evaluated, but I am not completely satisfied with both of them that there are many small bugs in the past and none of them have their content as an image Can not export (requires PNG with alpha channels).

Are there any other editors, do you know that I can evaluate?

I know the two free components and have evaluated it a very limited period 1) by Angelus Johnson Drawbacks @ 2) Simple Graph from DelphiReRite site.

If I remember correctly that both have the ability to export in an image format, but I do not remember whether they support PNG with alpha.

Regards jo

sorry sorry that anti spam does not allow me to post links for another pack and since I hate any kind of indication, only one question My email and name are fake to answer this. This is the last time I am going to this site. I understand the need to keep the spammers out, but I can not accept that I am a spammer, BB Beh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -