jQuery Validate - Hide display validation error messages / show custom errors -


I am using jQuery assumptions, but I do not really want any error messages. Instead, I need red boxes about objections / selections, etc. This was a piece of cake to add red boxes, but I still can not remove the error messages myself. I am using a custom error placement function (see plugin) that can completely disable them?

  $ ('#Format'). Validate ({error placement: function (error, element) {return true;}});  

Or you can put the most error message on the page - say in a div at the top of the page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -