jar - Java/Eclipse equivalent of Visual Studio Console app + Class Library solution -


I'm one. I am a net developer, but for my current project I have to make some Java code. I did some Java coding in the past (I also learned OOP using Java), but I'm new to Eclipse, which I have to use.

I have to create some Java console applications that share common functionality. I want to bundle that general functionality in a normal library (JAR file) and want to use that file with command line programs. When I change the library, all dependent console applications will also have to be rebuilt.

I will create a new solution in Visual Studio (NET) and rely on a "Class Library" project and many "console application" projects and class library. I'm having trouble restarting the same setup using Eclipse / Java. I think Java is a JAR file equal to Net Class Library. However, I still do not know how to prepare the JR file project in Aleppo (I can export a project in a JR, but this is a manual step; I like it to go automatically) and this JR project Many "normal" Java projects.

I hope that I have explained myself clearly what can somebody be highlighted?

The way you do in the eclipse VS :

    < Li> Create an independent project for each Word Library (JAR) in which you want to share the functionality
  1. Create a project for each console application, on this project property window, it will be used for projects that you need By selecting, depend on other class library projects

For automated deployment, you can have an ANT function to generate all the automatic processing, to generate all the files.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -