flex - Open exe file from Flex3 Air -


I have Exe file, which is done in VB, I need to open or hit that XI file from Flex3 Air application on button click event.

I need an ordinary hit that requires an XI file to run it, there is no need to open it inside the air selection.

P> How to hit the XI file in the Air app ...?

In advance thanks

Air does not provide the ability to launch external applications (I see it as an important problem with AIR).

Some people have created a hack that will allow you to do this and will provide it as a library, though I'm not sure how reliable it is (with Windows Load DLL something weird I do not trust, I do not trust).

Aperture Framework:
Blog discussing implementation:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -