cross page posting - ASP.NET Passing Values in Separate Virtual Path -


I know how to pass values ​​between asp.net pages if it is on the same virtual but about it Do I have different sites in virtual? would it be possible?

I have this site 1

localhost / search / search.aspx

I have this site 2 that processes results from site 1 < / P>

localhost / results / results.aspx -> notice this site is on separate virtual at 1

Now how will I remove the results of the results from the search site?

What would be possible?

ASP.Net button has a postback url in Web Control. You can use it to post to search.aspx to post on the result.aspx.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -