convert video formats -


Because Xbox 360 only supports specific video / audio codecs, I would like to type a feature that will appear in a directory and Convert files to a specific format because they are left in the directory.

In some cases, it will only need to be converted from container format (i.e., MKV to WMV or avi) and in some cases it may be required to replace the actual movie.

Of course, I do not want to write code that makes a real conversion, so I'm wondering if there are open source projects or free library or event command line tools it can honestly do that I I can use it automatically.

You should see, which is mostly a command line program, although there is a library interface too much and Must be able to change the format.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -