C++ Simple file reading -


I have a file, named f1.txt, whose contents are 75 15 85 35 60 50 45 70 < / P>

My code is for reading and printing each integer.

  #include & lt; Iostream & gt; # Include & lt; Fstream & gt; using namespace std; Int main (int argc, char * argv []) {fstream file ("f1.txt", ios :: in); Int i; While (! File.eof ()) {File> & Gt; I; Cout & lt; & Lt; I & lt; & Lt; ""; } Return 0; }  

But when I compile and run the program, output is 75 15 85 35 60 50 45 70 70. Why is it reading the final integer twice? any clue?

Try:

  while (file>; ) COT and LT; & Lt; I & lt; & Lt; "";  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -