c# - ASP.NET MembershipProvider applicattionName attribute: What it works for? -


This is my first time asking, I hope it will help, and in the meantime, you will also get PP help =)

My question is very simple:

What does the applicationName feature in the subscription provider table in ASP.net?

I was thinking of implementing my own membership provider, but carrying out that feature is something wrong with it?

Thank you in advance

This feature is used when you use the same database For example, if you have 2 app fu and bars, you can have a user "John Doe" in both applications, but if they have different application names, They will not be treated as a single user


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -