asp.net - .NET Membership: Best way to Implement "I know you but you're not logged in" -


Sites like eBay and Amazon know what type of message you are with

  Hello, Bob Please log in.  

... but they also know that you have not yet authenticated for this session. What is the Best method to apply it to an ASP.NET application using the subscription API / Framework? I can think of some ways to go here, but my primary concern is not to compromise security in the name of convenience or clever tricks.

Special bonus question: The general term describing this session is state (e.g., identified but not authenticated)

They do it with a cookie

I think "has been identified but not authenticated" It all says ...

< / Div>

/ html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -