zend search lucene - Zend_Search_Lucene - How do I limit the results to a certain language? -


I have indexed a website that is available in 14 languages, so far so good now I only get the result of the visitor's language I want to limit my licensed search to display.

Is there a (query) parameter or an option that I can set? Unfortunately I could not find anything.

If I should be related to this, then I am working with Zend_Search_Lucene.

Because different analyzers and tokensisers are required in different languages, I expected that you Will maintain a separate index for the language, in which case the problem is trivial.

If you maintain a separate index for each language, you must enter a non-tokenized field in each keyword, which includes a language keyword (such as "English" or "Spanish") And by adding a Boolean filter to your query, each hit should match that keyword.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -