vim regex with meta-characters -


I have text in a text file

  For example this is some text cv_1 For example, this is some text for cv_001, for example this is some text for cv_15  

I have to regex cv _ to match cv_1 *? Trying to use \ S , in the text cv_001, cv_15 I know that regex works though, when I try in VIM, then nothing like this matches.

Do we need to do something special in VIM?

Pearl non-greedy "?" Do not work in four Vim, you should use it:

  cv _ \ {-} \ s  

Instead

  cv _ *? \ S  

There are some quick references to the match:

  * (0 or more) greedy matching \ + (1 or more) greedy matching \ { - (0 or more) Non greedy match {{- n,} (at least n) Non greedy match  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -