sql server - SQL Query : How to loop with inserting similar data -


I have SQL database (sdf file)

I would like to create dummy records to fill a certain 22 MBytes for the size database.

I have a simple command:

Log in (time, source, matte, sub id, description) value ('200 9-09-17 01:20: 35 ',' 1 ',' 1 ',' 60 ',' test record ')

What I have to do, is able to create a loop which does this, The size reaches 22 megs.

Please help with the sample code. I am using Server Explorer for my database connection. I was unable to install SQL Server so can not use Management Studio: (

I need to add a single query to the command: -)

If you want to execute this command multiple times, try it:

  Login ( Time, Source, MIDI, Subid, Details) Price ('2009-09-17 01:20:35', '1', '1', '60', 'Test Record') Go 255  

if you have any number after "geo" So shall specify, it will be executed in succession several times.

Mark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -