nhibernate - TM1 API for LinqToEntities -


IBM Connos TM1 is a multidimensional database that my company thinks is the latest and greatest I went to classrooms, and , It is good for analysis. Of course, my company's finance people only look at websites like Excel Add-in or Excel, and think "All this is for data entry applications only!" My response is "I thought you needed an OLTP solution!" Those who are in IT because they ignore.

What I'm looking for is something that is a suspicious integration with my favorite Microsoft development tools. I want to deploy a Silverlight Data Entry / OLTP tool. I also see that TM1 is unmanaged DLL which provides complete access to the data engine. Since IBM bought TM1, I do not see a friendly future for Microsoft and TM1.

Is it completely irrational that LinqToEntities can make an ORM as TM1? Is LinqToEntities ever used to talk on a multi-dimensional database? What about en hibernate? I would like to say to our finance people, it is certain that we use TM1 and I will use it as the backend of the Data Entry application that I have made for you.

No LinqToEntities nor NHibernate OLAP.

About "ORM" for OLAP Cubes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -