javascript - Call the methods in mootools class -


I have a question about calling other functions in class. For example:

  var f = new class ('foo', {test1: function () {var table = new element (...) ... ... $ (table ) .getElements ('Input') Each (function) {input.addEvent ('change', function ()} {// How can I call test2 and pass input element?}}})} }, Test2: function (e) {warning (e);}});  

Thanks.

  var f = new orbit ('foo', {test1: function) (var table = new element (........); var me = it ; $ (Table) .getElements ('Input'). Each (function input) {input.addEvent ('change', function () {me.test2 (" Foo ");});})}}, test2: function (e) {alert (e);}});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -