java - Is HTTP PUT supported in J2ME? -


In the MIDP 2.0 API, I have seen a strange thing: HTTP Connection Classes make clear references to Epidox, GET, Post and Head methods, but there is no other way, does that mean they are not supported?

I also tried to check the MIDP 2.0 device, but no hard facts could be found about it.

I can try it on some phones (phones), but can not try them all Do anyone know what HTTP methods are required by phones implementing the MIDP 2.0 device ? Or any experience in finding phones that do not support / support HTTP PUT?

If PUT is not supported, then are there any (portable) workarounds to implement it? Apply HTTP at the top of SocketConnection?

This technology is not supported by I'm sure there are wrapper classes but I'm sure they Start your own bugs and will work around.

It is not difficult to write a simple cover, a decent disposable writing bug free one way mm is complicated


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -