installation - Expression Studio not prompting for serial -


I have an MSDN registered copy of Expression Studio on my machine and recently got a paid licensed copy. . I uninstalled and removed it which I was getting in the registry that looked related to it. However, every time I try to install an expression to use my new license, it does not indicate and just installs. It appears that somewhere the old registration code is being stored anywhere, but where I can not find it.

Solution : Under the help expression "enter the menu" product key "

I have not been inspired to install it for Expression Studio for the first time? As long as you own a license as long as you are good to go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -