forum - What would you want in a self-hosted project support/information web app? -


Trac is often confused to install and is quite a bit too big because my next project Trac will be a lightweight PHP option. I

  • Bug Tracker
  • For Forum (s)
  • Static Page (Easily of Course Edited)
  • Markdown support
  • No code repo hosting (I consider it a feature because most people like to use it as a third party,
  • My question: If you want to use a self-hosted app to create a website about one of your open source projects, So what would you do? Is there something missing on that list? Can you really do the ability to host the code repo on the site altogether, or can you fix the code to host elsewhere (Google Code, GitHub, BitBucket), and only major version uploads Are you using the site?

    Summary: If you want to use self-hosted apps to provide information and support for an open source project of your own, how would you like it to be?

    Redmond is my current favorite, I usually do it

    .

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -