forum - Measuring popularity for a particular post? -


I am trying to measure the popularity of a post, but there is no current system which can do this, That means that one has to make one.

Can someone guide me to make an estimate that brings popularity to a post? I answer like # of answers, number of ideas, age of post, stick vs. non-sticky etc. Should play as a factor. I know that I am asking a lot because it is not an easy question to solve, but if someone can refer me to an online resource to help me on this work, it would be appreciated.

Check out some of these other questions: Or, and about Jeff's stack overflow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -