dll - vb.net adding a reference -


I've added it to myextsharp.dll in my project it's compiled everything on my desktop and works fine if i If I install my application on another computer, then this user is looking for the same file itextsharp.dll on the desktop.

How do I create it so that the DLL is built in the project ??

What's with the desktop now ?!

  1. Bundle all your workplace assemblies in the same output folder as the main assembly of your application.

  2. While setting up the setup ... I am using MS Project setup ... I'm sure all deployments point to a common folder goal.

Does not understand your determination with the desktop ... pls I know that it requires some sort of.

The only thing that is usually deployed on the desktop is the shortcut of the app.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -