css - Align= "center" effect on data shown gridview rows -


I am facing a strange situation, I am developing an asp.net website, and I have a gridview Control added, it is placed inside the TD tag

When I ran online on the website, I noticed that the figures shown on the rows are moved to the left, whereas their title tag is centered, therefore I want TD to be align = "center" / code> property, each Trying to show centered data column, and the site while offline debug it works perfectly.

However, when I ran the site online (after uploading), the data is still shown

Try this:

  & rt; Rochelle horizontal alliance = "center" /> & Lt; AlternatingRowStyle Horizontal Align = "Center" />  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -