c++ - Active Wait in Windows I/O Driver -


Continue the question in:

Accepting the answer to that question Thanks to doing, I realized that keeping the windows waiting for the data is the driver's responsibility.

As I am using Dakan, I can see driver code. When you do not return any data, the OBOBL forces fulfill the IRP request to stop waiting for windows data and close the file.

What I have to do is catch the application, the data is available and as I have said in the original question, the user should be able to cancel this process at any time.

The request to complete the code is:

  Pirip irp irp-> IoStatus.Status = STATUS_END_OF_FILE IoCompleteRequest (IRP, IO_NO_INCREMENT);  

Actually, I can return any error code, and I wanted to know that some status codes (one of the NTSTATUS values), windows waiting for the data Forces, and returns that status code

I have already tried to return STATUS_WAIT_0, but it does not seem to work.

Thank you again :)

You should return STATUS_PENDING and cancel for the IRP Karatecan should be set. Complete the IRP when the data is available or the error occurred. See more for more information.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -